Chandrashekhar Shashikant Joshi
Multiple Qualifications in different domains:
- Basic Qualifications - B. E. (Mech.) and Mechanical Chartered Engineer
- Second Qualification - Post Graduate Diploma in Software Technology from National Center For Software Technology, Juhu Mumbai (Now merged with C-DAC)
- Third Qualification - Project Management Professional from Project Management Institute USA from 2006 to 2022
- Fourth Qualification - Registered Valuer with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board Of India (directly coming under Ministry Of Corporate Affairs, India) under companies act 2016
- Fifth Qualification - Certified Independent Director from Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs (under the aegis of Ministry Of Corporate Affairs, India)
I am one of the writers of Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th edition and Organization Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) 3rd edition. Both these books published by Project Management Institute, USA.
Wrote numerous papers / articles in International and Indian journals on Project Management, Software, Valuation, etc.
Currently registered valuer of plant and machinery with Ministry Of Finance (under Torts act 1992), Income Tax Department (under Wealth Tax Act and Black Money Act 2015), IBBI (under companies Act), Debt Recovery Tribunal (under SARFAESI Act), Indian Customs (under customs act) and many PSU / Scheduled Banks.