About Me

Corporate Management & Investments | Danish Public Companies | Real Estate Investments in Poland

I am a CEO, investor and real estate professional with more than 25 years of experience in management, investments and property markets.

I currently lead CeMat A/S, a company listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen, and CeMat’70 S.A. in Poland. My professional experience combines corporate management, capital markets and hands-on real estate investment and development.

My main area of expertise is the Polish real estate market, including residential, retail, warehouse and industrial properties, self-storage and small business units. I am involved in identifying investment opportunities, acquisitions, development projects, leasing, asset management and creating long-term value from real estate.

Within Rotary Means Business, I am particularly happy to support Rotarians and international investors who are considering investing in Poland.

If you are looking at a real estate investment in Poland, I can help you understand the market, assess an opportunity, find local partners, review development potential and navigate practical issues related to zoning, permitting, leasing and investment strategy.

I am also interested in connecting investors, entrepreneurs and business partners between Poland, Denmark and the wider Scandinavian market.

If you are considering an investment in Poland — especially in real estate — feel free to contact me.

Media

Groups

Group logo of Self Storage Industry
Self Storage Industry
Public Group
Group logo of RMB Spain
RMB Spain
Public Group
Skip to toolbar