• Profile picture of Rakesh Babuji

    Rakesh Babuji changed their profile picture

    8 hours, 33 minutes ago

About Me

Rakesh Babuji

Co-Founder & CEO, Digiward Solutions

I'm a global technology executive and founder with 25+ years leading AI, cybersecurity, and digital transformation programs for healthcare, financial services, government, and manufacturing organizations across North America, Africa, and Asia.

As Co-Founder & CEO of Digiward Solutions, I lead sales-driven delivery of AI/ML, GenAI, and Agentic AI solutions paired with cybersecurity risk management and regulatory compliance — taking C-suite problems from framing through solution architecture, PoC, and commercial close, with disciplined P&L ownership and partner-led scale.

My work is grounded in enterprise sales, solution architecture, RAG/MLOps, and cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), with programs aligned to the NIST AI Risk Management Framework, NIST CSF 2.0, FedRAMP 20x, the CISA Zero Trust Maturity Model 2.0, ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 2, ISO/IEC 42001, the EU AI Act, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and GDPR — built to deliver measurable outcomes in cost, risk, and speed.

Before Digiward, I spent 15 years at [24]7.ai directing global cybersecurity, enterprise risk, and compliance for an AI-driven customer experience platform. I hold an Executive MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.

Within Rotary, I founded and lead the Rotary Fellowship of IT Professionals (ROFIT), chartered the Rotary Club of Global Tech Innovators (District 6950), and serve as Founder & President of The Action Group Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity. I also serve on the RAGCED board. I'm the author of "The Collaborative Dawn."

I joined Rotary Means Business to work with fellow Rotarians on practical AI adoption and cybersecurity for their businesses — if that's a conversation worth having, message me.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Narendra Rao
@narenkaizen
Profile Photo
SUNIL HARIBAL
@sunilharibal
Profile Photo
Paul Bechly
@plbechly
Profile Photo
Andy Lyman
@andylyman
Profile Photo
Stephanie Dunaieff
@sdunaieff
Skip to toolbar